Saturday, July 19, 2014

Summer - 2014 "Roadtrip"

 
 
June 30th!  Brad knows exactly how to start a roadtrip! 
We chowed down on doughnuts, got the kids good and wired and set off
for Lincoln, Nebraska. 

                                        We actually made good time and had time to hit the pool
                                                                    before dinner!




 
Day 2 brought us through Iowa and a mandated
stop at the Amana Colonies for bread and jam!
I think I could look through old pictures and find one of
Zach and Emily beside this horse. (maybe even one of me!)


 
The last hour proved to be alittle long for all of us,
so I gave Bronsen my phone and let him take selfies!!!




We missed a huge storm by one day, so parts
of the road were under water.  Sad to see many fields
of corn also looking more like lakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment